Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!




This time of year sure is the most wonderfel time of the year. Christmas is personally my favorite holiday. Is it because I’m a selfish brat who loves getting stuff? No, I would never ever think that way. My favorite part of the holiday is shopping. When I go to the store in search of the perfect present it always makes me feel excited and happy. What makes it even better is when I actually found that perfect present and the person I gave it to lights up when they open it. It makes me feel good to know that all that searching paid off. Actually here are so many things I truly love about Christmas.

I love driving by all the houses and staring at the brightly colored lights and decorations. I love how on t.v. there is always a Christmas movie playing. I love Christmas movies. Although I hate to admit it I love the snow. I love how people are always so happy. I love how excited I still get on Christmas Eve. I love how Christmas smells, which at my house is cinnamon and pine tree. I love staring at the Christmas tree. I love staring out my window at all the snow, and admiring how picture perfect pretty it looks. I love taking pictures of the picture perfect snow outside my window. I love Christmas music. I love wrapping presents for my cousins and aunts and uncles. I love decorating the tree. I love making snow men. I love getting Christmas cards. I love sitting by the fire at my grandma’s Christmas party. The last thing I am going to bore you with on my long list of things I love about Christmas is that I love how whenever I think about Christmas I smile.
I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Merry Christmas!
Feliz Navidad!
gëzuar krishtlindjet!
vrolijk kerstfeest!
Joyeux Noël!
frohe Weihnachten!
Buon Natale!
nollaig shona!

No comments:

Post a Comment